Thursday, May 12, 2016

Jesus wants me for a sunbeam :) 5/2/16

Hello everyone!!
Hope you´re all doing fantastically! This is gonna be another short e-mail, sorry! But I have good news!!

CASSIO GOT BAPTIZED YESTERDAY!
AND both of his parents came! Cassio even bore his testimony in sacrament meeting and his mom commented in Sunday School about how her feelings are changing. She talked about how when we first got there, she was cold to us and didn´t like the church, but that she has realized how good it is and that Cassio really is ready to take this step in his life. It´s not very often you get to hear people´s feelings about your work like that, and I was really touched. This weekend was one big miracle :)
This week, we had interviews with President and I loved it so much. He is truly called of God and I have already learned so much from him. I´m so blessed to have President Silcox as my Mission President :)

We also had vaccines for the bad cold that´s been going around. The whole mission went to the mission office on the same day to get it done. While the vaccine itself wasn´t so much fun, it was great to see all my old companions and the people I love from this mission :)

In other news, the weather has taken a complete turn. It´s sooooo cold!! Okay, so it´s only been in the 60´s, but for my body that´s accustomed to 90´s? That´s pretty cold! Without the sun here in Poá, I know that it´s our responsibility to bring the warmth and sunshine of the Gospel to people´s homes and hearts (wow, can´t get much cheesier than that!) But anyways, I´m just so happy to be here and be able to be a sunbeam of the Lord :)

Hope you find all the happiness God has prepared for you this week! I love you all and you´re in my prayers!!

All my love,
Sister Doyle