Friday, September 30, 2016

Craziest week of my mission so far! 9/12/16

Hello everyone!!

Wow, this week was insane!! We visited 6 different stakes in 5 days, observing the zone training meetings in the various zones. It was exhausting, but also fun to see all the missionaries.

And then we got super sick and stayed home for two days. Yesterday was the first Sunday on the mission that I wasn´t able to go to church. But that makes me all that more excited to take the sacrament and renew my covenants with the Lord next week! 

This week should be less crazy, and on Sunday, we will be having the baptism of Gustavo! I´m super excited for him :) He and his mom really are so amazing and I love them so much. I´m lucky to be serving here and I know that God has some great plans for this area. 

I´m so happy to hear that my Temple will be dedicated this week!!! Good luck to everyone that is particpating in the cultural celebration, and know that I would give almost anything to be there and see it :) You are all amazing! And I know that Heavenly Father has put a Temple in PA because He knows that there are lots of people who are ready to enter and receive the blessing therein. What a blessing we have! 

I love you all and thank for all the birthday wishes and support :)

All my love,
Sister Doyle