Friday, September 30, 2016

THANK YOU! 9/19/16

Thank you all so very much for the birthday package this week! It made such a difference and I was so incredibly happy. I have the best team in the whole wide world rooting for me :)

Again, my time is short, but yesterday, Gustave was baptized!! We had quite the adventure with the baptismal font (long story short, I ended up entering into it with my dress tied up and a plunger in my hands), but God is a god of miracles, and everything turned out just fine :)
Also, we´re teaching an awesome family from Haiti who have an adorable little son :) I´m hoping that next transfer, we can get them married in preparation for their baptism :)

I was so happy to hear about the Temple celebration and dedication!! To everyone who participated, congratulations!! And to everyone who felt something different there at the Temple open house or the celebration or the dedication, don´t forget that good feeling you felt. It was the Spirit.
Thanks again for all the help and support and prayers! I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life. A big hug and smell for all of you!! (That´s something Brazilians say all the time :))

All my love,
Sister Doyle