Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Busy, Busy, Busy.... 9/5/16

Wow, my internet time flew by today! Sorry gente!!

But I´m doing well! Lots to do this week, nossa! We gave our huge training on Friday, and we spent the whole week preparing for it, and I was so nervous, but it went really well!!! And then last night, we helped President give a training in one of the stakes on how the members can help in the missionary work. We are super tired, but it was good! 

I am loving my new companion! We get along great and we laugh a ton :) We have a very similar sense of humor. And she´s really fun :)
                                                  
Our area is suffering a little bit, but when we have time, we are really gonna work hard there to get it going again. 

By Thursday this week, we will have visited 6 stakes in 5 days!! Crazy!! But I´m loving being so busy :) And it´s fun to get to know all the missionaries in the whole mission. There are some amazing people serving beside me. I´m super blessed to be here. 

I love you all and I know that God magnifies our meager offerings to accomplish His work. He knows our weaknesses, and He´s there to help us turn them into strengths :)

All my love, 
Sister Doyle