Tuesday, November 29, 2016

God has a plan ...11/14/16

Hello everyone!

Sister Rocha is doing well, thank you for all your prayers for her and her family. We felt them. 

I learned more this week than probably any other week on my mission. Heavenly Father has really been teaching me how to "mourn with those than mourn and comfort those that stand in need of comfort." I am so blessed to have so many experiences here in Brazil to teach me a little more about my potential and what God expects of me. On Tuesday, we had the opportunity to go to the Temple (the four of us who live together) and it was a really great experience. 

Sister Rocha has been so incredible in dealing with her father´s passing, and a big part of that is our belief that God has a plan for all of His children, and the main goal of that plan is that one day, we can all return to live with our Heavenly Father and our familes forever. I truly believe that families can be together forever. 

In other news, we have been as busy as ever, teaching a bunch of people (all of which need to get married, mrrh.) We have such great friends here. We´ve also got a lot of really great ward and stake activities coming up in December, so we´re excited about that. 

Anyways, I´ve gotta go, but I hope you all have a great week and find comfort in the fact that God has a plan for you and your family :)

All my love, 
Sister Doyle