Friday, November 4, 2016

Temple week!!! 10/17/16

Well, we went to the Temple, and it was incredible!! I was so happy to be there. It feels like years since I had the opportunity to go :)

We also had a really great week in our area!! We are finally finding some new people to teach, and they are all so special. And of course, we´re still teaching Deniese and Fritho, who are like my pride and joy. I love them so much. If all goes well, we will be planning their wedding soon :) 

I know this Gospel is true. I love to testify to everyone that they have a loving Father in Heaven who has a plan for them and for their families. That He sent His Son to die for us, and that through Jesus Christ, we can be made clean of our sins and can be strengthened in our weaknesses. It´s true. 

I hope you all have a great week and I invite you all to look for the good in the world, because it is there for you to find :)

All my love,
Sister Doyle