Friday, November 4, 2016

What a great weekend! 10/3/16




Hello everyone!!!

Wow, what a privilege we had this weekend to hear the words of a living prophet and his apostles and counselors. I really received a testimony this weekend that Thomas S. Monson truly is a man called by God to lead us today. And it´s funny, because I didn´t even get to hear him give his talk (we were running to get a key to open a baptismal font). It´s amazing how God can touch our hearts and answer our questions in His own way and time, independent of the situation of our lives. If we truly seek Him, He comes to us. I also learned a lot about Jesus Christ, the mercy of our Heavenly Father, and faith. I have a lot of things to improve, but I can totally make it with heavenly help. 

If you did not have the opportunity to watch this amazing conference, here´s the site where you can access talks and music that will uplift and inspire your spirit:


We were able to do a couple exchanges this week, and we saw lots of miracles! God is truly preparing the hearts of people in this area to hear the message the restoration of His Gospel. At one point, we helped an elderly lady and her assistant get home and then her assistant let us in and we were able to teach the whole family! There are such great people in this world. 

Also, I just have to say, I saw my brother on TV this week! I freaked out a little bit and made all the Elders watch it again to see him :) My family is so cool!!

In other news, transfers will be happening tomorrow. My companion will be transferred to another area, which is sad, but it will be good for her. She´s really excited :) And I will be receiving a new companion! Crazy! This transfer flew by! I was sad to say goodbye to some of my good friends this week. 

Anyways, I hope you all have a great week and look for every opportunity possible to enjoy this life and to help your brothers and sisters everywhere do so as well :) Each one is important to Our Father. 

All of my love,
Sister Doyle