Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Hey! 12/12/16

Hello everyone!!

This week was super exhausting crazy busy and I loved it! Here´s a rundown:

Monday and Tuesday - spent the whole day in the office, having meetings and also preparing our zone conference trainings

Wednesday - Zone Conference in Penha with Ipiranga and Penha Zones. It was so fun! The assistants and us gave the training together and it went well. The Spirit was definitely with us. It was so fun to see everyone, and the Talent Show was super funny. Last minute, Elder Merrill and I decided to sing together, which was fun. Lots of great people at this zone conference.

Thursday - our only full day in our area. We did a division with Sister Vera and Sister Oliveria, which was such a blessing. It was so good to see our investigators and make sure they´re all doing okay. 

Friday - We woke up super early to go to São José dos Campos with President and Sister Silcox and the secretaries. It was a really fun experience and our training went well as well. I was super happy to be able to get to know President and Sister Silcox a little bit better. They are incredible and I have learned so much from them. Friday night, we had a great family night with a member and his neighbors. 

Saturday - In the morning, we went with all the missionaries of the zone to Vila Mariana, where we sang Christmas hymns at a Rotary Club event. We worked Saturday afternoon, went to an amazing stake activity, and finished the night off with pizza at a member´s house and a lesson with her best friend, who is looking for a new church to attend.

Sunday - There was a special broadcast conference for all of Brazil, and various people spoke, including Elder Holland. I loved it. I love the leaders of our church. I can testify that they are truly called of God. 

And today, we went with our roomates to a cool shopping area of our zone. Although we got completely drenched from the downpour of rain that got dumped on us, it was a really fun adventure. 

I love Brasil. I love my mission. I couldn´t be anywhere better in the whole wide world right now. 

Have a great week and don´t forget to check out the Light of the World initiative on mormon.org! You´ll love it :)

All my love,