Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Hello!!! 5/16/16

I´m sorry, this one is gonna be short! But everything´s going well here in Poá!

We gave a training on Friday at a Zone Conference with two zones. It was stressful to prepare everything for it, but it was a big success!! I think everyone had a good time and learned a lot too! I definitely learned a ton as well.

We´ve had some sad moments this week with investigators cutting us. It´s really hard for me to see the people I love reject the thing that I know will bring them happiness. But I know that God is a God of second chances, and that He wants all of His children to return to live with Him someday. That gives me hope for all of the people I love here.

In other news, tomorrow, Sister Nunes will be arriving to be my new companion for the next two weeks! It will be fun to live with 4 sisters and it´s exciting to know that Poá is ready to be divided into two areas!

I love you all and I hope you are doing well and remembering how much you are loved by the Creator of the Universe. You are special. To me and to Him. 

All my love,
Sister Doyle