Wednesday, June 29, 2016

More Miracles!!! 5/30/16

Hello everyone!!
So last night, we received transfer calls! We we surprised to hear that there would be no changes here in Poa´. The four of us will be staying here! I´m super happy to not be leaving my beloved city :) This transfer is gonna be tough, but also really good. I know I´ll learn a lot!
You will all be happy to hear that last night, we walked all the way to Genilson´s house (where we had the miracle with the car not starting) and he was home!! His mom returned from the hospital and we had a marvelous lesson with them! The Spirit was so strong and I know that God has great plans for this man and his family! I´m so blessed to be able to teach them :)

In other news, during the third hour of church yesterday, we gave a training for the whole ward on how the members can become more involved in the missionary work happening here in Poá. It went super well and lots of members came up afterward to offer help and give referrals! I love this ward!

We had the opportunity to do a division this week with the Sisters of Jundiapeba, so that was a cool experience. I love being able to see the way that other sister plan and teach. I´m learning a ton!

Also, Sivaldo came to church for the third time in a row this Sunday! He is marked to be baptized the 18th of June! I´m so happy for him. He´s a great man who deserves the blessings of the Gospel in his life :)
Anyways, I love you all and I´m so grateful for all the prayers and support! You guys are the best!
All my love,
Sister Doyle

P.S. - This week, I discovered my happy place. I was sitting cuddled up in my bed, listening to a Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert, eating cheese and crackers and reading "Jesus the Christ," by James Talmage. Doesn´t get much better than that.