Sunday, August 28, 2016

Hello from Poá!! 8/8/16

Hey everybody!!!

Sorry that I´ve been kinda lame about writing a lot. Today will be no exception :) But despite my short time to tell you about it, this week was really good!!!!

We had a zone conference on Tuesday, where I learned a lot about how to prepare better to teach. And then on Wednesday and Thursday, we wore ourselves out doing two divisions!!! We brought the sisters from Suzano to our area on Wednesday and worked with them and then the sisters from Jundiapeba came on Thursday to do the same thing. It´s stressful, but also really cool to be able to do division and get to know the other sisters better and help them with their problems and concerns. Then on Friday, we went to the center of Sao Paulo for a Leadership Counsel with President and the APs, which is always a lot of fun. I always learn so much from President. We had a really great training on how to ask inspired questions, and I´ve already seen it making a difference with our investigators.
                                                                    
Our investigators are doing well, although they struggle to make it out to church. Luiz Carlos came to church for the third time this Sunday and also quite smoking. I think he´ll be ready for his baptism this coming Sunday. We´re really excited for him. 

We also met a golden family this week. The husband is already a member of the church, but hasn´t gone in 20 years. And now his wife is interested. I already love them :)

I´ve been learning a lot lately about how the scriptures apply in our lives and how Christ left us the perfect example to follow. We can never go wrong if we´re following our Savior. Learning more about Jesus Christ is never a waste of time, and if we take the time to focus on Him each day, He will give us time to do everything else we have to do in our dayd-to day business. I know that. 

I love you all. Thank you very much for the support and prayers!

All my love,
Sister Doyle