Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sorry, this one is going to be short..... 7/25/16

Hey everybody!

I don´t have a ton of time, but we´re doing well here! Sister Felartigas is heading home tomorrow, which is super sad for all of us, but she´s excited to see her family. We´re going to miss her here in Poá. The members threw a party for her on Saturday, which was really sweet.

Pics: Going away party for Sister Felartigas.  Nazaré (she reminds me of Oma) :)

                                                 
This week, I´ve been helping with some English pronunciation classes at an English school here in Poá, which has been a really new experience for me! There are things I didn´t even know existed in English haha

We have an investigator, Luiz Carlos, who is really progressing and loving the Gospel. I love it when people understand the importance of God in their lives. And when they´re willing to sacrifice to put Him first. We don´t have to be perfect to follow Christ. We just have to be willing to change when our will isn´t in line with His. It´s lot simpler than we think it is :)

I miss you all very much and I hope you are all doing well!! You´re doing better than you think you are :)

All my love,
Sister Doyle